About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Trying A New Cut

I decided to try a new cut on my toy Poodle.







This was him back in July.

He was a mess, because I was letting him grow out.

At first I was going to let his face grow out to try a Japanese style on him.


But I changed my mind......







I decided to try the Bedlington cut on him.

His face still has to grow out more, but I thought that I would get the cut started.

He had gotten so long and shaggy.

This cut seems to fit his personality.

I'll post a picture of him again when his face has grown in and I can do the proper Bedlington head.



Happy Grooming, MFF

3 comments:

  1. What a sweety! Greetings, claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, he looks great! That's what is fun about having a poodle, you can try different things!
    Just wondering if you would ever have a tutorial on feet and how to create the tube legs and teddy bear feet? I saw Jodi Murphy do teddy bear feet and it seems to be working nicely.
    I'm giving up on shaving my poodles feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! how funny is it that I decided to do a Bedlington (aka a Poodlington) cut on my white toy poodle too! He has about half the length on his face as your boy does, and his ears are completely shaved due to a rabies vaccine reaction so he has a lot of growing to do, but it is coming along real well so far. I am worried his tear stains are going to ruin the look of his face though. Cant wait to see more pictures of your little cutie :)

    ReplyDelete