About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Updating Website

Sorry for no blog today.
I have a couple of days off and I am using the time to update my Website.
Hopefully I will finish all of the editing by tomorrow.
If you would like to check it out before I publish the new changes, here is the link.


Don't laugh.
I don't like the old design, so I have changed it and I am adding new pages and hopefully some new photoshows.
The work is never done. :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment