About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

How About Buying One Of These?

That is the question that my son asked me and my daughter today when we were in the Hallmark® store.

He had been looking at some of the displays while I was buying some cards.

My son walked over to us and held out the pottery jar that he had picked up for us to read.



Needless to say, my daughters reaction to this little piece of pottery was priceless.

I don't know if I was laughing more at what this little jug said, or at my daughters reaction.

You see, she feels that I let my customers walk all over me, and that I let the problem customers get away with too much.
I was laughing, because I know that if my daughter had 'her way' we really would have a real jug full of problem customers ashes sitting on our counter.

Did we buy it?

No.

Even my daughter agreed that it was something that we could not put on the counter in our lobby.

Oh well, at least I have a picture of that cute little jug. :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

4 comments:

  1. You should print the picture out and tape it to the inside of a cabinet or something where the customers can't see it but you can look at it during a difficult day.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have bought it and set it on my private table :) it would make me feel better at the end of the day! XD

    ReplyDelete