About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny

I think it is so funny to watch the dogs after I take them out of the tub and put them on the drying table.

Some just sit and shake.
Some look for an escape.
Some try to jump back into the tub.

Then there are the ones who LOVE to rub,
and roll,
and scoot,
and rub again.






I just let them go to town.





 Back and forth.

They enjoy it so much.

So do I.






This little girl can't wait till she gets on the drying table.







She just rubs and...






Rubs and Rubs!







Finished?






NOPE!!







Just a little more please.





Are you done now?








Okay...ready to dry.





One more.

I even like watching them in the pictures.






This little guy always looks like he is going to hurt himself.




I am bad, I like encouraging them.

They are having so much fun.






Ready to get dry?






Almost....






Not yet.....






Okay...





Go ahead and turn on that darn dryer, but I am not coming out of this corner.


Happy Drying!! ;)
Happy Grooming, MFF

1 comment:

  1. I also love watching them do this. My own dog does this on the carpet and I love it!

    ReplyDelete